Monday, July 16, 2007

I Finally Got Spanked!!!

This weekend was a lot of fun and very relaxing. We were both really tired on Friday night so we just cuddled and relaxed. Although I did manage to get a few swats here and there.

Saturday was different. I was in a odd mood and so I kept being a brat and picking at S. He likes it when I play with him. It gives him an excuse to smack my bottom. I got my bottom smacked several times through out the day. I even got spanked while we watched a movie. He also likes to tickle me and bite me. It makes me laugh.

When it was time for bed we went to bed and laid there and talked for awhile. Until I told him I wasnt really tired and I started poking him cause I had lots of energy. Then I called his bluff, and so to prove his point he spanked me with his hand. He can really smack hard with just his hand. It felt sooooo good. after he was done spanking me he held me there face down and played with my clit. He is excellent at that. It felt so good. I love playing with him too. We ended up the night with both of us being very happy and content.

No comments: