Friday, August 10, 2007

Keyword Extravaganza

So I went in and looked at the key words today and they made me laugh. So I thought I would share.

spank bonnie hard
Go ahead! At least its not my bottom. Sorry bonnie :)

baby oil on my bottom spank
No thank you. That makes it sting really bad. Although I will probably get it with my bg spanking next Sat.

my room mate gave me a spanking
That is just really creepy. I have the weirdest roommate in the world. If she touched me I would run away screaming.

we watched him get spanked
This would be fun, especially if it was S getting spanked. Anyone want to join me for the show?

spanking bonnie
Sorry bonnie, I don't know why so many people want to spank you and see you get spanked. But it really made me laugh when I saw two of them with your name in them.

the spanking of my life
Yep, sounds about like the spanking I have coming. Oh well, it will be fun afterwards.

a good spanking from the boss
I wish I had a hot boss that would spank me when I messed up. That could be a lot of fun.

spanking bbs
Hey, Wait a minute! I thought they were spanking bonnie not me!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

BB,

I wonder what I did that was so bad (or good) to deserve all of these spankings. Whatever it was, you must have done it too!

Great list!

Hugs,
Bonnie