Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Im in BIG TROUBLE!

Yesterday I had a really really bad day. One of those days where you just wish you could go back to bed and wish it never happened. It started off ok, I got to work and everything seemed fine. Then my boss came and asked me something. My desk is piled high with paper work and im working frantically to get it done.

My boss comes up to my desk and asks me for something. Without even thinking, I lied about to the boss and kept doing my work. As soon as I lied I knew my butt was in for it. S just got a brand new strap, and I knew he wasnt gonna be happy. So I got really mad at myself, and the rest of the day I just kept getting more and more angry. Not at anyone just at myself.

So I got in my car to drive home, knowing that I had to tell S that I screwed up AGAIN! I just started crying. Not a little cry, but full on sobbing. I hate letting him down. So here I am driving home crying and not paying attention to much of anything.

I look in my rearview mirror and there is a cop. I look down and I was going 60 in a 25. Yeah, BIG OOPS. Cop comes up, sees that I am crying and can tell I have been for awhile. He was really nice. He didnt even ask me for my lisence. Just told me that I needed to slow down so I would make it home to my family safely. I promised him I would and I was on my way.

I told S as soon as I could. He was so sweet about it. He only has a few rules and I had broken 2 of them. Lying and speeding. He told me he was just happy that I was safe. He also said he would overlook the speeding because of my frame of mind at that point in time.

I know I am going to get it bad. And I deserve it 100%. I asked him if he was going to give me a really bad spanking if he would tie my hands so I cant reach back. He said yes he would tie them. So now I know its going to be really really bad. The worst part of it is, I dont even know when we are going to get to spend alone time together again. We are going out this weekend hopefully, but spanking like that cant be done in public.

I hate waiting for a bg spanking. Last time by the time I got it when he walked in, I was mad. I didnt want it, and so I got mad. I didnt stay mad for long as my bottom started feeling like it was on fire. Does anyone else have to wait for a long period of time before they get a spanking that has been promised to them? If so, how do you deal with it?

1 comment:

Cassie said...

BB,
That would be hard. The one thing I have rarely had to do was wait for a spanking. At least if Tom was home! I have had to wait a time or two when he was on a trip and I messed up. But most of the time I am under his arm or over his knee before I realize what I have done!

I really hope everything turns out well and quickly!

Love,
Cassie