Thursday, April 25, 2013

My New Play Partner

Sorry that I have been away for a bit.  I have found an amazing guy to play with.  We are just friends, and that is making it easier right now.  We had the opportunity to play 3 times in 3 weeks.  It has been amazing.  He has introduced me to so many things that I had never tried before.  He is big into rope bondage so I have been tied up a couple of times.  We have done fire cupping, violet wand, caning, flogging, punching, and I am sure many other things I have forgotten.  It has been a whirlwind of a month, but I would not change one thing about him.  I will write a story about it all at some point.  :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That's fantastic, BB. I look forward to hearing the whole story!

Hugs,
Bonnie

magnatek said...

I love having sex with womens like i saw on live sex chat .Specially i am mad about mature sex chat .But my favorite live sex shows are on live sex cams .And what is nice is that you can find them all in a adult directory .