Saturday, May 26, 2007

Birthdays


So today is S's birthday. So we get to go see the Pirates of the Caribbean together. I really enjoy spending as much time as possible with S. I made the sassy comment yesterday about it being his birthday so he needs a birthday spanking. He was so kind as to tell me that I could take it for him (he is so generous. lol) For his birthday I am ordering him a new paddle. Most of his are big and scary, so I found a cute little one for his collection. Although I am pretty sure that even though it looks cute that its gonna leave a good sting too. I can't wait till it comes so we can try it out. Although next weekend isn't gonna be very fun, but I have been good since I lied, so the weekend after that I hope we get to play the whole weekend long. I am looking forward to it greatly!

No comments: