Wednesday, May 23, 2007

In Trouble


Ok, so here's the thing. I kinda lied about something, ok something pretty big. I said I did something and didn't. But I didn't think I was going to get caught, because I had plenty of time to get it done. Well, I totally forgot about it and now its too late. I not only lied but its still not done. So now I am in trouble.

Yes, I know discipline is for my own good. But it scares me so much. I haven't had a discipline spanking since I was little. So now I know I have one coming and it really scares me. The worst part of the whole thing is the not knowing. I know I have one coming but don't know when or what I am going to get it with. All I know is its going to be unpleasant. I know I deserve it, but I dont want it. I like the fun spankings and the stuff that happens after them. But the punishment one is gonna hurt. I hope it will happen next weekend so that I can just get it over with.

Does anyone else feel this way when they are gonna get a serious spanking?

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hi BB, and welcome to the neighborhood!

To answer your question, yes, it's only natural to feel a bit unsettled and nervous before a hard spanking. My husband and I have shared our love of spankings for many years, but that doesn't diminish the butterflies I often feel during the moments prior.

I wish you well with your upcoming spanking and with your new blog. If you would like to meet some like-minded people, please feel free to visit my blog and peruse the links.

With warm regards,
Bonnie