Monday, December 31, 2007

Details, details, details

I was meaning to post this the next morning but life got in the way and I totally forgot. I did end up spanking A. He is really hot, so perfect in every way. He spanked me first. He made me take off my pants and lay across his lap on the couch. He started with his hand and it felt wonderful.

But very quickly went to a paddle and warmed my bottom good with that. He also used a ruler, a strap and this thick cane. Although he spanked me for awhile, I wanted so much more. He left my bottom a light pink.

Then it was my turn. I was really scared to do it. But I was sitting on the couch and he put himself over my lap. How could I not spank him. I spanked him with my hand over his jeans and then pulled his pants and boxers down. Did I mention how perfect he was :)

I then spanked him for quite awhile with my new paddle. I spanked and rubbed alot. It was a lot of fun. When I started spanking him with the paddle his bottom was kinda pink. When I was done he was breathing really hard and his bottom was a nice red. But I wasn't done then.

I let him lay across my lap while he caught his breath for a few minutes and I just rubbed his bottom. When he caught his breath then I continued spanking him with his corporal punishment strap. I think he was a very sorry boy when I was done with him. Then we just sat there and he held me for awhile. It was such a nice way to spend the evening.

1 comment:

Southern Angel said...

Sounds like fun. JD and I won't ever get to play like this but it's still fun to read about it from you. :)

Happy New Years